The-godly-gerbilThe-godly-gerbil

Main Movies Reviews Stats

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

GREATEST MUSICAL EVER!!!!!

SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!! SEQUEL!!

altffour responds:

but this is the ultimate so it is impossible to make a sequel

Fun with pop-culture Fun with pop-culture

YOU RULE!

I've only seen two of your movies, but I can tell YOU ROCK!!!!!!! Keep this kind of thing coming!

We Drink Ritalin We Drink Ritalin

THIS MOVIE IS THE MOST BRILLIANT WORK OF ART EVER!

This movie is GODLY! (Then again, it could be because of the subliminal messages hidden throughout... how many did this guy use???)

Hack Hack Revolution Hack Hack Revolution

Dang.

Very nicely made, but as with other DDR simulations on Newgrounds, way too F***ing easy.

Lord of the Dance Game Lord of the Dance Game

Good, but flawed.

Okay, I liked it, it was fun, and the bonus song was great. However, you've got three problems. Problem the first: No quality shift button. On low end computers, those arrows are very problematic. Problem the second: The arrows didn't go along to the music very well. Finally, big problem, not anywhere near difficult at any point. If you'd like to see proper difficulty for this sort of game, check out flashflashrevolution. It's at its own dot com. Anyway, it's a VERY well made flash DDR type game and the songs on there that are high difficulty, such as "For Masters Only" really are pretty tough. So yeah, uh.. good job.